Thursday, July 27, 2006

Exactly what are we talking about...

Perhaps you already were thinking about that question while reading through the other posts...

Lots of topics, nothing related to anything else... and the topics themselves flowing from the topic to nowhere and back to the topic...

Well, I face the same problem... If any of my 0 readers suddenly ask me, "Hey man, what exactly is your blog about"

"Hmmm, let me think"

Ctrl+Alt+Del... Okay we shall not ask that question again.

I assume that they are thousands of blogs out there in blogosphere... And I could feel happy of the fact that many blogs are never being read at all... sometimes not even by the person who posted them...

It has become a kind of social diary for a few... and I think I have stayed clear of that path so far...

I have also wanted to start a 'technical' blog... but have not started yet... because it might end up... Ctrl-C-V'ing tech news around the I'net

Another dream is creating a website... having thousands of links... to very good tech articles...

Now that needs time...

These great idea come from a person who has filled up his hard disk and knows that most of it is full of junk but is too lazy to organize it...

So what is my answer to that long subject line I have typed...

Perhaps someday, someone stumbles into this and identifies himself/herself with it and says... "I am impressed", "I am a regular reader", "When is the next post" etc etc...

Anyway, that is not the sole objective... some crazy thoughts always run through this head... and so it is a nice idea to put at least a hundred-thousandth of it in text

So... got to leave now... Keep waiting for the next post...

InTeGeR

1 comment:

BigB said...

let me be ur o(ne) reader.. and ur blogs really need some marketing 2 reach the greater audience cos they really deserve 2 read something like this :)