Saturday, July 15, 2006

A game for me...

Hardcore and Softcore gamers are requested to excuse me as this has nothing much related to pure gaming... it is about sims... driving games...

Racing games have been fun for me... and those related car games... NFS, GTA etc...

Coming back... I like these 4-wheeled machines... cars, trucks etc

And I know that I can't own one as of now... so how about driving virtually

The incredible game NFS has many sportscars modelled and it was fun... but it was core racing...

Moving over to trucks... I have played 18 Wheels Of Steel... an amazing truck game...

I am actually waiting for a much more realistic car experience...

Exterior, interior and driver action... and the sound too...

You could get the feel of being in a Ferrari Enzo as well as that luxury effect as a Rolls-Royce...

Nice dream... the ideal driver sim...

You could have a brief story-line too... Race to this point or take the Queen out for a ride or something...

And I could go aon and on...

Hey... to enjoy all that... I would need a fine graphics card in the first place... Gotta buy one...

So there... I have given an idea for a great game...

So long... see you...

P.S - Let me see how many such posts I can put up...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Checking it...